Houston Divorce & Family Law Firm
Helping Families Like Yours Since 2000
At Kay Polk, Attorney at Law, we are dedicated to serving the legal needs of families in Houston and Harris County, Texas. We know how stressful family law matters can be, and we do everything in our power to protect our clients’ interests as we help them work toward favorable results.
When you work with Kay Polk, a family law and divorce lawyer with nearly two decades of legal experience, you will quickly find that she will act as your partner throughout your case to ensure your every need is met. Any family law matter has the potential to cause emotional strife and lasting financial and legal implications that could affect every area of your life. Make sure your rights are fully protected by a seasoned lawyer who cares.
Types of Cases We Handle
Some of our key practice areas in the realm of divorce and family law include:
- Divorce (contested and uncontested, collaborative, military, and high-asset divorce)
- Child custody and visitation (referred to as conservatorship and access in Texas)
- Modification and enforcement of custody/support
- Pre- and post-marital agreements (also referred to as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements)
- Adoption and termination of parental rights
- Protective Orders related to domestic violence, abuse, and stalking
- Legal separation
- Divorce and custody mediation
Regardless of your case, you can count on our professionalism and knowledge to help you better understand your rights and options in this important situation.
Contact Our Houston Family Law Firm Today
If you are located in the Houston area and are interested in working with a firm that will put your needs first to pursue the best possible result in your divorce, custody, or other family law matter, Kay Polk, Attorney at Law is here to help you. We look forward to hearing from you, and we welcome you to review the information on this website to learn more about our services and Texas family law.
Call (713) 234-6260 today to arrange your consultation.